BC 4-13 & 4-14 (Sorta)

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Planning to be open this weekend, per the schedule. Based on the forecast, if I were you, and you had a choice to choose a day, then I would say that Saturday is your best choice. I am not cancelling Sunday YET. All Im saying is that if you would like to ride Briarcliff before the Qualifier, SATURDAY is loooking like the best choice. AND, for all that just like to ride open rides, this is one of the last ones till JUNE. Its basically this weekend, and next Saturday, and base...d on the extended outlook, the odds are not in our favor.

So, planning on Saturday and Sunday (4-13 & 4-14) 11-5pm, $25 per rider, concessions open, trails open, camping open (and free on Friday and Saturday, but not saturday if we close on sunday), pets on leashes (No snakes though, dont even ask), no motorzied mountain bikes on the track in open session (seriously, its been asked), and I will giveaway a FREE PRACTICE admission to someone for this Saturday only (read above if confused) if they can answer me this question: What was the first race number that I ran at Columbus Arenacross in 1985? AND for bonus points what was the beverage sponsor on the plaque, that I still have, hanging on my wall from that event?

Back