Iso: Yamaha zinger

Meister

PR Founding Father
Anyone know of one stuck away in someone's garage?

Long story short, I had one when I was very young. My kiddo loves anything with a motor so I'm sure she'd dig a zinger (no tri zinger) too.

Seems like a great Blast from your Past, but the "no suspension" ride will beat the crap out of her.

We started our daughter out with a little 50cc Action quad with no suspension and thought it was great, until she got a LEM with full suspension and it made all of the difference in the world.

I was watching old home videos of my daughters on the Action about a month ago, and its was borderline child abuse letting them ride/race that thing.

I used to get the child abuse thing a lot from people (including my boss at the time) when they found out we were letting our kids race at 4 & 5. I asked him what he suggested, and he offered up golf.

Less than a year later I was thanking him after returning from the emergency room with my daughter. One had whacked the other in the head with a nine iron and took out a pretty good chunk.

Ahh this would be an around the yard novelty (for me too) with no intent of being on a track. She has her pw for the track when she wants to. Ive not had a good reason to spend money on one again till now.. lol

DF415784-0EB2-4FEC-9C6C-5C9D0ADDB019.jpeg

Back