East Fork Area qualifier

s.plessinger

PR Member
The Loretta Lynn‘s area qualifier is approaching quickly! We are looking forward to a great weekend of racing with riders coming in from all over the eastern part of United States! I have attached two files with the weekend schedule if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call also you can visit our website at EastForkMX.com to get more info
Thanks Scott Plessinger

Attachments

• 97C46712-C8A9-4A18-AE57-1DAB937E280E.jpeg
    97C46712-C8A9-4A18-AE57-1DAB937E280E.jpeg
    215 KB · Views: 674
  • ED3C5071-90FE-4FC9-B136-D2EE461D38E9.jpeg
    ED3C5071-90FE-4FC9-B136-D2EE461D38E9.jpeg
    214.2 KB · Views: 417
Calling for over an inch of rain today through the am, what's this place like with that much water? Normally they cancel with far less rain so I'm a bit worried about making the trek down? I have a class A also, what's parking like in these conditions?

Alot of rain for sure. We have only been there once, last year I remember the parking by the starting gate was wet. I dont remember how much water they got before tho. The track was great but we had good weather for the actual ride days.

Track might be alright, I saw where they brought in A LOT of sand for the qualifier. Pits will be a mess regardless. Last year we parked out in a field by some abandoned buildings. Pit roads had a lot of deep ruts and wash outs. Really muddy by the starting gate entrance, they threw down a bunch of straw over the mud. ??

As you can tell, I am not a fan, but my son said he didn't mind the track and it's his deal.

Debating between East Fork and Pleasure, both are getting rain, but looks like EF will get less.

Track might be alright, I saw where they brought in A LOT of sand for the qualifier. Pits will be a mess regardless. Last year we parked out in a field by some abandoned buildings. Pit roads had a lot of deep ruts and wash outs. Really muddy by the starting gate entrance, they threw down a bunch of straw over the mud. ??

As you can tell, I am not a fan, but my son said he didn't mind the track and it's his deal.

Debating between East Fork and Pleasure, both are getting rain, but looks like EF will get less.

Thats when we were there. Boy also liked the track minus the funky start lane. He asked me if they changed it, I told him i have no idea.

We parked on the track side of the creek, by the rollers and didnt have a problem with the wetness.

Thats when we were there. Boy also liked the track minus the funky start lane. He asked me if they changed it, I told him i have no idea.

We parked on the track side of the creek, by the rollers and didnt have a problem with the wetness.
The start was changed after the qualifier last year. Scott packed in the track and sloped the track with the dozer prior to the rain coming in. Practice was canceled today to allow the rain to move out and prepare the track for prep later tonight, everything should be good tomorrow.

Track looks packed in pretty tight but start will be an absolute mess. 1-2” of laying water in pits closest to track. Still raining.

Don’t go off of track or you will be in a 2’ Lake.

Debating on whether to stay or not.

Track was perfect Saturday, everyone who stayed come up to Scott and myself and said they could not believe how well the track turned out, Scott even had to water after first set of motos. Sunday was a different story the rains came in waves from 2am till 4am. I asked all the racers in the riders meeting who had 8 or less in their motos if they wanted to draw for positions and they all agreed to. The remaining classes ran a 4 lap moto on a grass course layout, the riders loved the course and commented how much fun it was and wished more tracks would do this.

Last edited:
Drawing for positions again lol. Not sure why these riders even want to go to Loretta’s.
If there are only 8 , and all 8 are going to qualify no matter what, why beat up the bikes and equipment. Mudd is fun but , clean up not so much.

Saturday was good. Nick liked the track and looked great. Fell and hurt his shoulder. Weekend over.

Thank you Scott for checking on Nick.

We will be Back on a dryer day.
Great track, I see tons of things going on and being built.

If there are only 8 , and all 8 are going to qualify no matter what, why beat up the bikes and equipment. Mudd is fun but , clean up not so much.
Oh I’m well aware of the circumstances. I delt with a bunch of ridicule because I was the only guy that wanted to race my classes in the mud at the Wildcat AQ 2 weeks ago.
If other classes are able to be run, then they all should run IMO. No one deserves a free pass because they don’t like mud.
I enjoy racing, and earning my positions. Apparently not many people have my same opinion.

Back