Who's racing qualifiers?

Meister

PR Founding Father
What's the pitracer group look like this year? I sold my camper, so it'll be a day trip for the area and likely a hotel for Baja if it happens. Might need a friend at the track who can keep my bike in their trailer.

I finally have a bike, but I just "finished" it. It's ready to go, but me, ehhh.. Coming off the couch on to a new bike after a year and a half. Weather looks horrible this week. Have a job to get done Friday, so it looks like my first ride back and first race will be happening the same day in Nashport. Lol

I liked Baja, so I wanted to try it again. That's if I make it past the area given the circumstances lol.

I’m in for the Highpoint and Baja regionals this year. My AQ season is done now, time for a little vacation and training.
Good luck at BC, always a fun one.

I saw your name in the results already. I look forward to seeing your results at the ranch this year too! Hopefully you make it through high point clean, then I won't have to worry about you nabbing a spot (probably the top spot) at Baja! Lol.. I just want the last available ticket from baja if I make it through bc..

I wanted to give it a whirl this year but got put back on rotating shift, needless to say it put a big dent in training and riding! I'm lucky if I get 2 days on the bike a month now.....

We might hit Briarcliff just to see how he stacks up. He hasn't ridden much and is not in shape either but like Meister wouldn't mind heading back to Baja, thats a cool track.

Gate fillers, each and every one of ya.....LOL!!!!

Rich, Randy -Davie Jones & I just hit up the NC Area at Casey.
Rich & Randy are already in for HP

BC this weekend for Baja

We've hit Budds Creek and Tomahawk thus far. Sat out of the spoon/grass track option at East Fork. I'll be at BC this weekend, hoping this week goes by fast! High Point I only got an alternate position, being how this game goes, I'll still get to race im sure of it.

I'll have a secure setup for your bike if needed Jared, just come find me at any event.

...FYI .....Casey was a BLAST --- like always ????

Don't know of any one specific thing that makes it so fun, yet every time we go, we can'y wait to get back again.
Crowd was down this year - still good, just not huge
Cold & rain forecast for Sat
Partly Cloudy Sunday
After some afternoon showers, the pit's were like a saturated sponge on Sat when we rolled in. Slime & slop.
Wind & cold Sat evening -
Track turned out PRIME - Even after a bunch of rain the day before. Never washed the bikes -had no muck on them from practice and two moto's ?
2:15 or so average lap times on an extremely fun layout.
We were 6th & 12th moto out of 16 total. (with a pee wee support)
They ripped through the motos and had us on the road by 3:00

Last edited:
IMG_1771.jpg

That's after the day - getting ready to load up - EPIC-!!

Attachments

• IMG_1771.jpg
    IMG_1771.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 322
How are you going to do that when it's AMA? Lol jk

You should stay home tho... Or ride a different class or something... Lol jk again..

Thanks schaffernocker.. I'll look ya up if I get that far..

I can't wait to be a gate filler for fun! Just got my first cortisone shots to try n help with carpal tunnel, so hopefully I'll atleast not have numb hands and be able to hang on. Ha

Back