Probably going to get some hate...

Dano762

PR Addict
Bringing in the Nascar drivers wears me out. They just yap general nonsense like what thoughts are going through Tomac's head.

That is just too easy: Get the Lead, Get the Lead, Get the Lead, FALL DOWN, Get the lead, Get the Lead, FALL DOWN, Give up!

How about Ralph barking about how hard it was going to be for Webb to get by Bowers and Brayton - while the blue lapper flag was being waived and he lapped them.

It is a bad state for Nascar when they use Supercross to promote viewership.

John250

PR Founding Father
I actually thought AJ Almedinger did better in the booth and sounded more intelligent about SX than RC half the time in the Booth. Go back and listen to AJ. He should replace Ralph!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
They’re just bored. NASCAR doesn’t need anyone in the stands. Theyll still race. The fan experience is a fasad. They pay like $5000 in entry fees to race. The track still making 250,000 just off the teams to sign up.

The nascar guys understand racing though. They convert easily into the announcers booth. They could easily replace wreck it Ralph

MX099

PR Addict
You better get use to Danger Boy. His family knows how to market, so provided he stays healthy, he will be a face in amateur and pro mx for the next 20 years.

moto856

PR Member
I actually thought AJ Almedinger did better in the booth and sounded more intelligent about SX than RC half the time in the Booth. Go back and listen to AJ. He should replace Ralph!
Anyone except RC4 he's voice is getting old hearing him talk all time.

John250

PR Founding Father
You better get use to Danger Boy. His family knows how to market, so provided he stays healthy, he will be a face in amateur and pro mx for the next 20 years.
The kid could fall on his face. Never know. Look how many other kids were the next best thing.

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
I like the 722, I talked to him at Indy a couple years ago and he was a pretty cool guy! I don't mind the music because I see it's just a promotional tool and he's actually good at promoting SX and his sponsors.

I think Ralph has good days and bad days LOL I'd personally rather listen to Ralph than RC any day though! RC doesn't get excited about anything!

Deegan is a marketing wizard! I like to see a guy like him put all of him hard work and effort into his kids success! I guess he reminds me of my dad in that instance since my parents always put my brother and I in the best possible situation to succeed and perform in front of some important people.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Deegans sister races trophy trucks. She’s doin well too. Hey I give it up to anyone that knows how to make money off amatuer racing and pro trophy trucks.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
love it or hate it, we all hear it and recognize it and will probably play it for our friends whether its because you like it or you want to laugh at it... good marketing on their end. putting $ in someones pocket for sure....

bruceb

PR Addict
Deegans sister races trophy trucks. She’s doin well too. Hey I give it up to anyone that knows how to make money off amatuer racing and pro trophy trucks.
I think Hailee is done with trucks. She is currently doing NASCAR west (k&n series) full time and has a part time ARCA ride. Expect her in a cup car within 3 years.