BC 6-1 & 6-2

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Its on the schedule, so I'm posting it. Open riding this weekend, 11-5pm, $25 per rider. We will not be parking in the upper field area adjacent to the starting area. It is still being repaired from the Muddagedan AQ. I will have that area bannered off, do not give me a reason to ask questions. We will keep an eye on the weather. Right now they're busy changing the forecast about every 6-8 hours. So please look for a post each day. I'm not responding to blind PMs on those mornings. Look for the post!

Yes you can camp Friday, but its at your own risk, Saturday is not guaranteed. Concessions will be open, if we are open. Keep your dog on a leash, pets are welcome till I step in poo, that should tell you what to do with the poo. All tracks open, if we are open. You do not need an AMA card, or an OMA card. You do need a helmet, protective boots, goggles, long pants, and shirt that covers your torso. Gloves and full sleeves are optional, but highly encouraged. I bet I still get asked one of these.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Weather Update for Friday, less than a half inch of rain since Monday. So we are still a go for Saturday at least. That is assuming they are right about the weather today and tonight. For Sunday, we will have to get up Sunday morning and make a call. But who knows. Just be ready for anything!
IMG_2020.JPG