Drumlin Hills - New MI Track

Vet261

PR Addict
Not super close (6 hours from Cleveland) but boy does this look nice.

https://www.facebook.com/DrumlinHillsMX/

drumlin hills 1.jpg
drumlin hills 2.jpg

Meister

PR Founding Father
7 hours.

Looks sweet. A house we rent for snowmobiling is right near there in Boyne falls.. now if we do a summer vaca up there I'll take the bike.. lol

john lilly

PR Addict
That track looks awesome and is right up by my favorite lake, Torch. Torch Lake has some of the clearest water I have ever seen for an inland lake, they also have a great sand bar that's a lot of fun. I think I could talk momma into a boating, camping and MX vacation, all in one. The lakes are great up there so you jet ski boys could take your jet ski's to some sweet lakes. It is a haul up there but a pretty easy drive. Plenty to see and do, up near the UP.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
That track looks awesome and is right up by my favorite lake, Torch. Torch Lake has some of the clearest water I have ever seen for an inland lake, they also have a great sand bar that's a lot of fun. I think I could talk momma into a boating, camping and MX vacation, all in one. The lakes are great up there so you jet ski boys could take your jet ski's to some sweet lakes. It is a haul up there but a pretty easy drive. Plenty to see and do, up near the UP.
Oh - boy, it’s on
It’s byob on the dirt bikes but everyone can rippp on my ski’s

pape718

PR Member
Ready

Attachments

• 20190609_125850.jpg
    20190609_125850.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 316

John250

PR Founding Father
Sounds like someone said, hey lets build a track on our land.......only to find out that they need some special zoning our entertainment PUD or something set up in the township. Always need to check with government before you just open a business.

freeh

PR Founding Father
Sounds like someone said, hey lets build a track on our land.......only to find out that they need some special zoning our entertainment PUD or something set up in the township. Always need to check with government before you just open a business.
That's one of the many things wrong with our country.

Vet261

PR Addict
How do you put that much dozer work into the place without first knowing you will be able to open to the public?

Like Sharc posted, how do you have an UNFORSEEN Township regulation? Is that just fancy vocabulary for "we built the track without checking with the Township first?"