RIP moto brother!!

Nac305rm

PR Member
I dont normally post stuff on here but this news made my stomach drop. Some on here might have known Mike and some may just know the family. My heart goes out to all!

Any time, any place that is why we live for today because tomorrow is never a given!
7C36029F-A91A-4889-8E21-CCFD04640C3C.png6E5E4684-FA6F-47A6-938E-D85D90881267.png74FE4610-DC4A-4A21-999C-F5DA9B1A29F9.png

Last edited:

Meister

PR Founding Father
Mike was a guy you could never forget. Probably one of the nicest humans you could meet. We could go years without seeing each other and the minute you bump into him, you get that true friend feeling. He was always genuinely glad to see people. I haven't talked to Mike for quite some time, unfortunately. I know how much his family and his girls meant to him. I about fell off the couch yesterday when my wife told me to log on to my Facebook and read the first thing that popped up. I felt like puking. I had to message Joe because I didn't want to believe what I was reading.

Mike will certainly be missed.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I’m just
Mike was a guy you could never forget. Probably one of the nicest humans you could meet. We could go years without seeing each other and the minute you bump into him, you get that true friend feeling. He was always genuinely glad to see people. I haven't talked to Mike for quite some time, unfortunately. I know how much his family and his girls meant to him. I about fell off the couch yesterday when my wife told me to log on to my Facebook and read the first thing that popped up. I felt like puking. I had to message Joe because I didn't want to believe what I was reading.

Mike will certainly be missed.
I’m just gonna second this. Exactly the type of Guy he is. He will be missed. Smart big loving guy. Will be missed.

John250

PR Founding Father
So sad to see Go Fund me accounts when someone with a family, mortgages, young children etc pass away. Coming from someone who sells life insurance, and have seen people with none, and those who get claims paid, I am telling everyone go buy some life insurance. And not just enough to bury you. You need to think about your family losing your income for how many years! Work it into your budget.

No one expects to pass away, but you never know. End of my rant.

Rest in Peace Mike.

DC817

PR Addict
The Rice family is one of the nicest you’d ever meet at the track or anywhere for that matter. It’s been years since I’ve seen Mike but every time you’d see him, he’d greet you with a big smile. Great guy and family man that will be missed by all. Makes me sick to my stomach. Prayers for the Rice family.