Kawasaki kneels for USA

hershey

PR Elite
And the fact that MEC pays a million. MxDN pays: (1,000,000 x 0 ) = 0

And they aren't conflicting dates. Big deal. At the end of SX riders are training and testing for both types of races too. The manufacturers don't get the million, the rider does. Tim Geiser is riding both and he is from Europe. Tells you everything you need to know. Lack of patriotism.

Double D

PR Founding Father
I guess if it were my money I would pass too.

Big risk for a couple champs. But put someone else on a Kawi. At least offer. Mike Alessi.

John250

PR Founding Father
The Europeans no longer fear the Americans at the MXDN. The more years go past the more Americans worry more about SX than MX. I think within the next 5 years we will see a couple of the factories have a couple SX riders and then have a separate Semi and team on the road for MX. It will be two separate teams is my guess. Riders will make a little less, and will ride one or the other. SX will have far fewer privateers and they will go the outdoor route.

weaver658

PR Member
I don’t blame any rider or team for not going. It’s not rite that riders and teams spend a ton of money and get nothing out of it. All the meanwhile Youthstream and Giuseppe Luongo make thousands.

hindsy

PR Addict
Your title of this post is no where near the same as kneeling! I don't like them not going, but with the way the schedule plays out it isn't easy to go. The risk vs reward isn't the same as in the past. Trust me I'd rather see them go and have our best team race. Unfortunately it isn't the same as in the past.