BC 8/31 & 9/1

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
We are planning to be open on Saturday August 31 and Sunday September 1, 11-5pm, $25 per rider. Camping permitted Friday and Saturday. We will not be open Monday, no camping Sunday. All tracks and trails open. We still have the NEW BATTLE formatted track ready to roll for the weekend, so if you missed the race, here is your chance to try the new big track changes. AND the C track has been changed and revamped! This will be the first time anyone has rode the new C Track! Come
get some!

20904115_1624228960941383_1192066999_o.jpg

Track was great today. Thought the boys were gonna come at you like spider monkeys , for taking out the birthday cake jump. You got lucky they didn't want to drop their bikes on the ground to fight ya.

No rain overnight, and now it looks like the best chance for rain is 4-5pm. So we are prepping. Open 11-5, the usual drill.

I dont know why they all loved that jump so much. Its was the jump that he got landed on a few years ago, got a tooth chipped and why he wears a mouth guard, but still loved it, once he figured out how to jump it. Strange Kids. lol

I know he ran over to tell you, but he really loves the new C track layout.

I dont think I showed you, but since you won't dig them out a swimming hole. At the battle they made their own, over on the C track, complete with a slide...

They would slide down the side of the table into a mud hole... and then by the S turn there was standing water... Logan was belly flopping into it.

Attachments

• table.jpg
    table.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 223
  • mud.jpg
    mud.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 216
  • results.jpg
    results.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 212
Is there going to be a gallery for Saturday or just loaded under the motocross gallery.

I've never been one to take 1000's of pictures and dump into a gallery. I usually upload a few images to my site or facebook page. I used to have riders, teams or brands hire me to focus on their riders but I haven't done that for a year or two.

Back