ExPro almost pulls off big win at CanAm

MX099

PR Addict
D6054ABD-1F9D-4EE0-8A8E-C7F64C263A5C.jpeg
A21FF7C0-0F65-45EE-B14B-2D70AF9F84DA.jpeg

Just think about the drive home. You know he was thinking "I'm a scumbag, cheating, sandbagger and I still got beat"

Nice job douche. Maybe next year he/she can identify as a chic and run the womens class.

Empire State MX is not part of the AMA. I think it is still it's own organization. It was last year.

Not sticking up for anyone, but the B classification in the AMA doesn't mean much in the Empire State MX series. In the past, the only thing that held you up from riding the C class was if you had a pro card.

Otherwise, you rode were you feel you belong. He didnt win, so he wasn't cherry picking too badly. I think Jeff is my age at 59, so he's racing guys that are nearly 20 years younger in 40 C.

I'm not sure where I am on this. I know that many think Mike Brown should race the plus classes, and until until he holds an AMA or FIM card, he can. His Canadian Pro license means he's not a pro by MX Sports terminology. I dont blame him. I blame the system.

I think jeff's is pretty much a similar case.

The rules need to be changed and enforced on all levels. It starts at MX Sports and goes from there. They set the example for amateur racing in the US

Lmfao.....Barley brings on the drama himself. Lost all respect for that guy when I personally saw him beat his kid at Smith rd for not winning the day the cops came and took him away. 2nd dirtiest guy I've ever raced too.

Lmfao.....Barley brings on the drama himself. Lost all respect for that guy when I personally saw him beat his kid at Smith rd for not winning the day the cops came and took him away. 2nd dirtiest guy I've ever raced too.

Wow. That's something I didnt know. Yeah, I understand what your saying there. I've never had trouble with him, but I don't know him very well. Just raced him a handful of times. He has always given me lots of respect.

On another note. When my kid layed in Presbyterian hospital in Pittsburg for 11 days, he called me every single day. Every day. Saw a post on FB I made.

I cant really say anything bad about him though.

Wow. That's something I didnt know. Yeah, I understand what your saying there. I've never had trouble with him, but I don't know him very well. Just raced him a handful of times. He has always given me lots of respect.

On another note. When my kid layed in Presbyterian hospital in Pittsburg for 11 days, he called me every single day. Every day. Saw a post on FB I made.

I cant really say anything bad about him though.
I think he is a good person but the nose candy makes people do bad things.

Don’t know the guy. Don’t give 2 shits about him. Don’t care what organization it is. He knows he is not a C rider. It’s about self respect and respect for others. If what Dave says is true, then we know he don’t have either.
Scumbag cheater.

That’s some BS right there

Well it looks like he will have to drive further away than the Can Am race to avoid being called out on Pitracer. He should not be running the C class.

Back