Smith Rd Labor Day Pics

TB018

PR Member
Posted a few in this thread. More here https://www.facebook.com/pg/018images/photos/?tab=album&album_id=3196721893701938

2019-9-2 Smith Rd Labor Day (28).jpg

2019-9-2 Smith Rd Labor Day (13).jpg

2019-9-2 Smith Rd Labor Day (21).jpg

2019-9-2 Smith Rd Labor Day (23).jpg

2019-9-2 Smith Rd Labor Day (58).jpg

Windtunnel36

PR Addict
Nice Pics. I was there and spectated. It was nice weather and the track looked perfect, no watering needed. I thought the races were fun to watch. Logan Karnow put on a good show. There were a few other fast guys, 125 class was fun to watch. I give a thumbs up to the Plas family, it was a fun moto day. Hats off to my friend Dave coming off the couch, dusting off an Old Honda, 93 2 stroke and winning a couple motos. That was worth the admission.

jj584

PR Addict
Second set was nice, fist set was greasy but with the overnight rain couldn’t ask for much. A disk before the second set and not cutting the laps would have been nice.

NQ1965

PR Elite
That start at Smith Rd is kind of goofy with that left hand loop, but I give it high points on the fun scale. I still like watching my GoPro videos from the AHRMA race we had there.
Nice that you guys have a local track like that for simple fun racing, or just to burn some laps.