Eastfork September 6-7

stumpy823

PR Member
4 minute lap times for anyone complaining they don’t get enough track time here you go
Going to be a great weekend

Tom

PR Elite
3 days away! Weather is looking spread the word! Two days of racing 4 minute lap times! Changing things up making it interesting! Come bring your A game 100% goggles for holeshots in first moto! Will have race order published Wednesday! Let’s get it!
1567643966103.png

Tom

PR Elite
1567682940155.png
Ok I hope everything is on here you need to know! Looking forward to an awesome weekend of racing! Thanks to motophoto for the flyer

Vet261

PR Addict
Wait a sec -- so I have to pay for morning practice separately from racing? If I don't pay the extra 20 bucks for practice then I run my first moto without any practice?

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Isn't it going to tough to squeeze all that in with 4 + min lap times?
Your moto is only three laps. How many laps can you possibly get for practice?

John250

PR Founding Father
They ended up not racing both tracks combined. Only raced the main track. 10 min plus 1 lap. Most classes ran 6 laps. The fast B classes were 7.

663dad

PR Addict
The main track was lengthened as well. Jeff Gibson and Levi Kilbager said it was one of the toughest tracks they have ridden on in a while

nitrofish

PR Addict
On Friday night Scott addressed those that were in attendance. He felt they would not be able to provide a great track with the amount of track prep needed for the added length.

10 minutes plus a lap was a wake up call for a lot of racers, lots of arm pump going around. Those with multiple motos with not much rest in between had to gut it out. Saturday the track was great, it didn’t get to gnarley. Sunday the track was rough combined with the longer motos and a warmer day made it survival of the fittest. Still a great track, just next level rough. My son loved the longer motos, track, but he was spent by the end of his motos Sunday. Good stuff, great track and format. Good job to Scott and his team.

Vet261

PR Addict
Still don't quite understand how all the promotion was about running two combined tracks with 4 minute lap times, then the evening before they realized the prep on that long of a track would be a challenge? I mean, I was wondering about that challenge a few weeks ago when I saw it promoted....

I'll be honest, that's the main reason I didn't go. I pictured exactly what happened -- going down there and them changing their minds and only running the one track.

How was the turnout? Did they still run first motos on Sat. and second motos on Sun or did that change too?

MX_Implements

PR Addict
Still don't quite understand how all the promotion was about running two combined tracks with 4 minute lap times, then the evening before they realized the prep on that long of a track would be a challenge? I mean, I was wondering about that challenge a few weeks ago when I saw it promoted....

I'll be honest, that's the main reason I didn't go. I pictured exactly what happened -- going down there and them changing their minds and only running the one track.

How was the turnout? Did they still run first motos on Sat. and second motos on Sun or did that change too?
500+ Entries

John250

PR Founding Father
Scott told me there were 338 entries, but that did not include the A classes.

Ran motos 1-15 on saturday. Started with moto 16 on sunday plus the A classes. Still a full day with the length of the motos.