Bailey KX/CR Vid

NQ1965

PR Elite
Good Video.....
Gives me that itch to get my 82 and 84 CR250's done.

Something I find interesting is that when I bought my 98 CR250 I noticed that the Honda engines have a distinctive sound about them. It's particularly noticeable when decelerating. And I hear that same sound in this video as well of Baileys 82.
Another fellow rider from the north east who is a Vintage Days regular races a later model CR500. His bike has that characteristic sound as well.

Last edited:

k01

PR Elite
Good Video.....
Gives me that itch to get my 82 and 84 CR250's done.

Something I find interesting is that when I bought my 98 CR250 I noticed that the Honda engines have a distinctive sound about them. It's particularly noticeable when decelerating. And I hear that same sound in this video as well of Baileys 82.
Another fellow rider from the north east who is a Vintage Days regular races a later model CR500. His bike has that characteristic sound as well.

They all sounded like that in old 80's video. :D I'd enjoy goofing around and feeling like a hero with no high speed sections or huge obstacles to clear. But find a place like that to ride today...

Dano762

PR Addict
They all sounded like that in old 80's video. :D I'd enjoy goofing around and feeling like a hero with no high speed sections or huge obstacles to clear. But find a place like that to ride today...
PM me, I know a place that you seek.