chillitown mx was done well?? Maybe not so fast.

663dad

PR Addict
Why? The southern Ohio series usually ends up running every race at East fork or canceling. Nothing there for BC or any OMA track to join. Lmao

We had tracks that closed like so many has done, like in the old D-12 and the untimely passing of Walker Brightwell created a some scheduling conflicts. Throw in Scott taking over Chillitown and having to use October date that was already approved by the fair board creates scheduling changes . I am sure you are commenting on the post moving Buckeye Hills to Eastfork this weekend, if you have ever been to Buckeye you would fully understand with the amount of rain received we would not be able to park people on the upper parking tier. The steep driveway would be a challenge for any four wheel drive to make it up, then throw in a camper. Not to mention the poor 50 parents having to chase their kids around a huge elevation track with tacky mud and super deep ruts. Scott has had to improvise to give the riders a place to race. I am sure you are aware track promoters are not rolling in the cash, which many believe they are. They do it for the passion of the sport. I can reinsure you the series is continuing to grow, with big changes coming for the 2020 season. Also look at the numbers of riders coming to our races, the numbers do not lie. #growingthesport #makingsouthernohiomxgreatagain #youshouldhavebeenthere

Last edited:

John250

PR Founding Father
I look for Dayton to be back possibly. I hear Dirt Country may be looking to just run an outlaw Saturday night series.