INDOORS 2020 - Fri. 01/10 & Sat. 01/11

SummitIndoorMX

PR Member
2020 Round 1:
Pre Registration for this event is OPEN until Wednesday, 01/08, at 12pm. Go to www.summitindoormx.com to get your OMA membership and register!!

THURSDAY, 1/09 is Open Practice from 2pm-8pm. $25 per rider. No gate fee. Practice will be split up in groups, no specific times for groups.

FRIDAY, 1/10 - Gates open at 3pm. $15 per person, per day. Ages 5 and under are free.
Registration at 5pm (ALL RIDERS MUST CHECK IN AT SIGN UP) / Pitbike sign up at 6pm / Practice at 7pm / Main Event at 8pm.

SATURDAY, 1/11 - Registration at 9:30am (ALL RIDERS MUST CHECK IN AT SIGN UP) / Practice at 11am / Qualifying for ALL AMATEUR CLASSES from 12pm-4pm / Pro riders must be signed up by 2pm. Practice during qualifying / Pitbike sign up is at 2pm to 3/ Main Event at 7pm.

OMA membership is required for this event. Please visit our website or follow us on Instagram and Facebook for all the info!!

TowerGal

PR Founding Father
Have you purchased your 2020 OMA membership and attending the Summit Indoors for practice on Thursday, Jan 9th? Stop in registration at Summit from 4-7:30 to pick up your OMA card!

Boost Post

four26stroker

PR Member
Attended Saturday night had a good time with the kids. Track was nice looking good layout. I might have added 10tons of material in between the Big double IMO it would have made overall lap times better(for those not gapping it) smaller classes.,.LOVED the indoor pit...cool just to walk and look at bikes, talk to riders you may never approached outside. Spacing was better for spectators, nice net. Food trucks....just give in you’ll still sell nachos and drinks.? Charge a small lot fee and up scale your event with GOOD food, I did eat nachos and drinks. How about a 5dollar wrist band for All of age drinkers. Which gets you a draft beer and entry into the beer garden which can live feed the SX race, and provide a place to get away from the noise a bit chow some food from the trucks. I get byob and I’m all for it. Sobriety officers then can truly engage non marked guest with soft approach. I however see a chance for a possible way to see Uber or other to stream line guest with pre paid tickets with a Link to the event and Chance give away for users attending. Thanks for the rant

Last edited: