Logan Karnow

John250

PR Founding Father
What's up with Logan Karnow racing the west coast SX series rather than the east coast? I dont know the guy. But I would guess If he is racing the west coast, he has someone paying the Bill's for him?

ktrop251

PR Member
Craig got "cllleeeeeaaaannnnnnnedddd ouuuutttt" or so they call it. Cheap shot? Maybe. I think dylan came here for one reason and it wasnt to make friends. It was to win races whether that means riding like a "dick" or playing it safe. Either way, he was going to get by craig. Would have been sweet to actually see them battle a little and he could have gotten by much cleaner. But, the guy is here to win races at any cost. Hes hungry. I think.. idk I cant understand him when he talks.

John250

PR Founding Father
Karnow is doing great for sure. Would have been nice to see an ohio guy at Indy, Daytona, etc

bruceb

PR Addict
Logan is doing great! Not sure why 250 West though.
The team has Clason and Cartwright for 450's. Jorgenson and Karnow for 250W and Thompson and Lucurcio for 250E.
If I am in charge of the team either Logan or Lorenzo are going west (and the other stays east). The combination of Lorenzo being a mid november signing and Logan being a returning team member, combined with Lorenzo's top ten potential means I would send Logan west.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Yea that was a good one. Surprised cooksey didn’t talk about the Karnow dna. Their dna is clearly coiled and coded for smooth and moto..... Ken crazy fast. Vince always insanely smooth. Doesn’t even look like he’s moving on the bike.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I was really hopin lawrence was gonna clean Ferrandis clock and win that main.

Yeah, that really bummed me that he not only got passed, but then ruined his SX season. I like that kid. Hope he goes to PC Kawi next year...lol I could care less about the frenchman. He's just racing. Came in too hot, washed out, and washed Craig out... He was lucky to get back up and finish the race himself...

Double D

PR Founding Father
My guess is that the team he rides for (PR-MX) is providing most, if not all, of the support that he needs.
Craig got "cllleeeeeaaaannnnnnnedddd ouuuutttt" or so they call it. Cheap shot? Maybe. I think dylan came here for one reason and it wasnt to make friends. It was to win races whether that means riding like a "dick" or playing it safe. Either way, he was going to get by craig. Would have been sweet to actually see them battle a little and he could have gotten by much cleaner. But, the guy is here to win races at any cost. Hes hungry. I think.. idk I cant understand him when he talks.
I don’t think it is ever ok to take someone out. Ride close yes make the other guy panic and mess up but never contact

Bill480

PR Addict
I don’t think it is ever ok to take someone out. Ride close yes make the other guy panic and mess up but never contact

Mind bottling that they continue to allow and almost encourage that kind of behavior on track at a pro level.