2021 CRF450

Vet261

PR Addict
Hmmmmm......memories.....

IMG_0349.jpg

sh1.jpg

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
Sheeit, I was so young back then I used to race 450B so I could race 3 classes! Actually I think back then they were still called 125B and 250B....so I probably raced 250B which was for 450s.

hey were not that old dont be talking like that was before our time... it was still 125 B when we were all racing too lol

John250

PR Founding Father
$12380 for the factory addition is nuts in my opinion. That's almost $3800 more than I paid for my new YZ a year ago.

I guess Honda has given up on the two pipes are better than one concept. Its about time. All these major changes, and it is still heavy. They did go with a hydraulic clutch. Wish Yamaha had one.

And I dont get the concept of offering the 2020 again in 2021, unless that is Honda's way of saying, yeah we are still sitting on a ton of them. They claim it is to offer a cheaper version for $1000 less. Well as soon as you roll it off the floor you've lost more than $1000, so your better off buying a 2021.

Yamaha looks like it gets BNG for 2021. Was thinking of getting Matthew a 2021, but might just wait for the 2022 since there are no real differences.

honda907

PR Addict
$12380 for the factory addition is nuts in my opinion. That's almost $3800 more than I paid for my new YZ a year ago.

I guess Honda has given up on the two pipes are better than one concept. Its about time. All these major changes, and it is still heavy. They did go with a hydraulic clutch. Wish Yamaha had one.

And I dont get the concept of offering the 2020 again in 2021, unless that is Honda's way of saying, yeah we are still sitting on a ton of them. They claim it is to offer a cheaper version for $1000 less. Well as soon as you roll it off the floor you've lost more than $1000, so your better off buying a 2021.

Yamaha looks like it gets BNG for 2021. Was thinking of getting Matthew a 2021, but might just wait for the 2022 since there are no real differences.
Not counting in the economy here, but that WE will sell out fast. Everyone thinks they need all that stuff to go fast.
Nobody eats better or just gets better rest the night before a race.......

Thats how the male species is. Unfortunately, the stock bike is usually best.. Even side by side test show that the WE last year was slower in normal peoples hands than the cheaper stock bike.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Yea but....that WE is frightening sexy.

and give it two years the twin exhausts will come back. They always do this. Take them away for a year or two then bring hem back so we can bitch.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
me thinks works edition has a full hinson clutch and full yosh. At least it has REAL performance changes - yamaha charging $200 more for the claw is hilarious.