The Indy SX

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
air bnb seemed more reasonable than hotels this year.. at least u can get a few BR house and split with people..easier than splitting a hotel room. we got a 2 bedroom apartment 5 min from downtown

PR Addict
I haven’t been to Indy since it moved to Lucas Oil Stadium. Are the pits inside or outside? Do they open the pits up to the public for a few hours?

jstory

PR Addict
A bunch of rooms have opened up downtown due to the Big Ten Tournament restrictions on spectators. If you don't have a room or want to change do it quick. I just updated my room and save a couple hundred bucks. The rates have dropped as well.

bruceb

PR Addict
the (very strong) rumor is that the race will go on with no spectators in attendance

Last edited:

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Total and complete overreaction to a media created illness. I know how people hate the facts when there is a good lie to believe but it is FACT that 16,000 people have died this year, in this country of the flu (this is about average). 38 people have died from corona... and most of them were OLD people in a retirement home with preexisting conditions.

This entire "the sky is falling" BS just keeps feeding itself so more people will watch news channels.

Now, excuse me, but I need to go to Kroger and buy every roll of toilet paper they have.

bruceb

PR Addict
This entire "the sky is falling" BS just keeps feeding itself so more people will watch news channels.

So I should not change my plans for Las Vegas in early April?
(Apparently enough people are changing their plans, I just rebooked my flights for about 1/3 the price (thank you swa),
and changed to a much nicer resort (thank you caesars)

Alexander

PR Addict
I just called Lucas Oil Stadium, they are waiting to hear from Supercross staff on the status of the event. They will update their website when any more info is available.

bruceb

PR Addict
Indiana's governor just placed a ban on non-essential events gathering more than 250 people. The race may now be cancelled, but if not, it will definately be in an empty stadium

Last edited:

bruceb

PR Addict
Cancelled.

In accordance with the restrictions on travel and group gatherings amid COVID-19 concerns, Monster Energy Supercross scheduled on March 14, 2020 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis has been cancelled.

Ticket Information:
All tickets purchased on Ticketmaster.com will automatically be refunded back to the purchaser original form of payment.
All other tickets that were purchased at ticket outlets, dealers, box office or via phone can be refunded at the original point of purchase.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict

Attachments

• 5EDBE5EF-4D29-43A0-9F0B-8E12B6BE6761.png
    5EDBE5EF-4D29-43A0-9F0B-8E12B6BE6761.png
    591.3 KB · Views: 200