RJ Hampshire

John250

PR Founding Father
So did anyone watch the Dallas SX? I watched it last night, and where are all the people that were calling for Dylan Ferrandis's head? Why are the same people not screaming for RJ Hampshire to be suspended like they were for Dylan? RJ was a wrecking ball in two of the mains, and seemed to have the attitude, they are faster than me, so I am just gonna put them on the ground.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Sexton punted RJ at millville - they both talked about how RJ owed him one.

RJ and Ferrandis two totally different take outs too - Ferrandis was high speed, RJ was super low speed.

I don't have a problem with either of RJ's moves.

weaver658

PR Member
I personally thought Eli moved over on Ken on the face of the triple was bs. Slamming someone in a corner is one thing, but moving over on someone so they can’t do the triple is dangerous.

John250

PR Founding Father
I agree, at least he was able to shut it down. Eli did that on camera two different times Saturday night. That will get you parked in the future by someone.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
I don’t think he has the speed to win but I became an RJ fan. All the gutless vanilla riders. You need someone with an attitude. I’d like to see him takeout Sexton every week. Don’t know him but strikes me as a d-bag.
I would say Joey Crown is going to be moving into a big truck soon.

Team MMR

PR Addict
Sexton punted RJ at millville - they both talked about how RJ owed him one.

RJ and Ferrandis two totally different take outs too - Ferrandis was high speed, RJ was super low speed.

I don't have a problem with either of RJ's moves.

Ferrandis takeout wouldnt of been a take out if Craigs wheel wasnt coming off the berm, causing his bike to catapult. Was it aggressive sure but the berm dropping off caused it to be way worse.

owndjoo

PR Member
Ferrandis takeout wouldnt of been a take out if Craigs wheel wasnt coming off the berm, causing his bike to catapult. Was it aggressive sure but the berm dropping off caused it to be way worse.
Ferrandis wasn’t going to make that corner without hitting Craig. Craig has the wheel, therefore the position. It was a s**t move by anyone. Especially since they both went down. The RJ passes were normal block passes. In slow corners and were expected. Regular racing there.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Ferrandis wasn’t going to make that corner without hitting Craig. Craig has the wheel, therefore the position. It was a s**t move by anyone. Especially since they both went down. The RJ passes were normal block passes. In slow corners and were expected. Regular racing there.
Yeah, I'm almost thinking Ferrandis washed out to an extent. He committed early and could't back out. He might have crashed any way with same move if Craig wasn't there..

owndjoo

PR Member
Yeah, I'm almost thinking Ferrandis washed out to an extent. He committed early and could't back out. He might have crashed any way with same move if Craig wasn't there..
The picture on the cover of RacerX sure looked like he washed it and slid into Craig. Patience is something he needs to learn.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Yea watching him, the patience point is a good one. I feel like he could make smarter passes. He clearly catches guys quick. He can settle in briefly and attack during a 180 corner or through whoops. He’s got a make pass now attitude. Which probably by no means is bad, but the level he is on...he can chill.

dungey was the master of patience. And I sill find it hilarious that people just discount dungey by saying others weren’t racing or weren’t at the top of their game. Dungey proved patience, speed and what’s between your ears are all equally important for champions. I’m my opinion he’s the smartest racer the sport has ever seen.