ATL SX

ck1racerx

PR Addict
1583019561957.gif

ck1racerx

PR Addict
KRoc leads every lap and they never show him.
one lap of racing the entire night.
from now on if the whoops section is small and or easy, I’m going to watch the pro chess tour

John250

PR Founding Father
That was a great race for 2nd through 10th. If anyone was pissed at Ferrandis a couple weeks ago, are you pissed at Tomac tonight? He cleaned Baggett out. The move was no different at all from Dylans. Tomac is a douche. I really like seeing him get beat.

Knox, your boy marty had a good run. Imagine if he had moved to 450s in his prime 10 years ago.

Stewart looked way off pace tonight.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
You should check out monster jam - xtreme action packed event all night long - they even do flipzzzzz.

Webb does a front flip to spinal last week gets third - Eli takes himself out and comes back to forth. Good nuff for me.

hershey

PR Elite
There was some really good battles all night. I cant believe Davalos gave up 2 spots on the last lap. Wtf??

And I was pissed too. Usually they show ET out front alone while the crowd cheers about something we never see. This time not one single lap of KR crushing it.

Agree on the ET move. At least Ferrandis tried his best to miss Craig once he knew it was bad. Tomac straight up smashed Baggett on purpose. I'm good with it, I just cant stand the people hating on Ferrandis for his move but all the other guys are good with their smack down moves.

WFO

Noob
ok i never post on here so you can just ignore me if you want but some of you guys never seem happy. Who wants to watch roczen just cruise to the finish when there are some awesome battles going on a little further back. I thought it was an awesome race with webb and tomac both battling through the pack. It was really cool to see webb pass however many people and get on the podium after what happened to him last week. That shows true grit and toughness. The sand section was pretty badass. Again im just a kid so i really shouldn't be talking. I'm not trying to start s**t and I know everyone has their opinion and i respect that. (btw ralph does suck at announcing however. They need another guy like the mxgp anoouncer)

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Toesmack and Webb were the only two doing anything. And that is only because they started in the back. Rest of the field just played follow the leader.
250 was a snor fest.
WFO. Don’t fall victim to the bobble head crowd. Saying no or saying you don’t like something breads discussion and that is fun.
No one likes me and that’s fun.
Just be careful throwing shade on Ralphie boy. They could bring back papaw Diff

just once. All I’m asking. ONCE. Whole track of big whoops and 180 corners. Let’s see 20+1 on that.

weaver658

PR Member
If you watch the replay, BB4 turns down in the corner. Eli was in the wrong no doubt, and has to anticipate that Blake is going to turn down. Even if Blake rails the entire berm I still think contact is made, but not as bad.

hershey

PR Elite
Baggett turned down before Tomac got to him. Tomac entered the corner after the apex, what else would he expect? It was intentional.

I'm not advocating showing the leader in a blowout the entire time, but a glamour lap once would have been nice. What was he doing different or better? We will never know.

WFO....does anyone on the internet ever seem happy? Is the internet even reality?? Lol

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
ok i never post on here so you can just ignore me if you want but some of you guys never seem happy. Who wants to watch roczen just cruise to the finish when there are some awesome battles going on a little further back. I thought it was an awesome race with webb and tomac both battling through the pack. It was really cool to see webb pass however many people and get on the podium after what happened to him last week. That shows true grit and toughness. The sand section was pretty badass. Again im just a kid so i really shouldn't be talking. I'm not trying to start s**t and I know everyone has their opinion and i respect that. (btw ralph does suck at announcing however. They need another guy like the mxgp anoouncer)

Welcome to pit racer, nobody is happy lately!

- Off Season is almost over.....maybe we'll have something cool to talk about then.......

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
I was surprised to not see people launching the wall jump into the sand section (they showed barcia do it one lap and even made a pass).

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
If
KRoc leads every lap and they never show him.
one lap of racing the entire night.
from now on if the whoops section is small and or easy, I’m going to watch the pro chess tour
If they woulda filmed him...
Ck “HE WAS GONE WHY WE WANNA WATCH SOMEONE THATS GONE”

ck1racerx

PR Addict
no don't keep the camera on him the entire race but damn, maybe show him every once in a while. maybe show the gap by how much he is kicking that arse. Something. No, lets show the two guys with the worse personality in front of the camera. So we can get that wonderful post race interview... "Yeah, we did good." (said in your best droopy dog impression)