Huffman hills mx park

I live about ten minutes from Huffman’s Mx Park.
I really like the track. I like the elevation changes. I’ve always hated a track on flat ground.
I’ve been there on weekends and week days. I think they water ok on the weekend. But weekdays is hard to get watered and open in a timely fashion.
They are gonna be open the 21st.
If your not busy. Come out and ride.
I’ll be there. First ride back from ACL repair.

Bradford

PR Member
Lot of things changing out here longer jumps,100 loads of dirt, deeper corners

Attachments

• 20200321_195150.jpg
    20200321_195150.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 187
  • VID_105360703_091348_019.mp4
    6 MB

MX_Implements

PR Addict
Lot of things changing out here longer jumps,100 loads of dirt, deeper corners

Dirt isn't the issue, the prep is.

If you ever have a practice crowd that large again like you did a few weeks ago and don't organize it better you'll have lawsuit in no time at all. I had to ask 4 times to break up/control people on the kids track before anyone did anything and that only lasted one session. I know several people that had issues on the big track because there were so many people on at once.
I understand you guys are new and are still learning but common sense goes a long when it comes to safety.

I will say this , once you get s**t sorted out your property has the potential to be the best track in Ohio.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
It’s like going to a park. It’s outside. Social distancing in the pits. That’s how I see it atleast.

After reading the entire stay at home order, I tend to agree. I'm calling my health department tomorrow to see if we qualify as an "outdoor activity" and if we can at least have practice if we implement social distancing methods. Now of course, the first order ends on April 6, so unless they just change the date to extend it, they may change the wording to close some loopholes. Fingers crossed.

owndjoo

PR Member
After reading the entire stay at home order, I tend to agree. I'm calling my health department tomorrow to see if we qualify as an "outdoor activity" and if we can at least have practice if we implement social distancing methods. Now of course, the first order ends on April 6, so unless they just change the date to extend it, they may change the wording to close some loopholes. Fingers crossed.

yep, they reversed the golf course closures as long as they implement the distancing, take out food only, etc. Park vehicles with extra distance, sanitize pens or have people bring their own for waivers.

bstranahan

PR Member
I really hope they allow tracks to open back up, just keep separation in the pits. Plus I can claim that I’m not really slow, I’m just “social distancing” from anyone fast.
I was at Huffman a couple weeks ago and having never been there before It seemed nice, was crazy busy that day.

owndjoo

PR Member
I really hope they allow tracks to open back up, just keep separation in the pits. Plus I can claim that I’m not really slow, I’m just “social distancing” from anyone fast.
I was at Huffman a couple weeks ago and having never been there before It seemed nice, was crazy busy that day.
Stranahan! You’re riding again?!?