Ideas on how to get through this - track rentals?

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Hillsville seems so popular lately they might pass emergency legislation to make everyone start paying. A lot of taxing opportunity there!

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Poaching spots like you guys did when you were kids.

I'm lucky enough to have a few spots I can ride - they're not pretty, not prepped. Seat time is seat time right now.

I'm going to appreciate a prepped track a hell of a lot more after this.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
In a Crazy Covid way - It's kinda fun. Ya gotta work together to make something happen and everyone is much more involved with it.
The backyard tracks make it feel a lot more like the dirt bike fun I had as a kid.
Baked out track one day - then boom - a little rain and you're all excited about getting back out even if only for a couple laps.

Last edited:

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Everyone’s honing their skills on a plethora of riding surfaces.....after this mxgp will be gettin smoked by America again!

NQ1965

PR Elite
I know this may not be exactly what you guys have in mind but COCR has this option available.

(this is from there facebook)
COCR Motocross
April 6 at 12:27 PM ·
Are you looking for a place to ride? Become a pay member for $500.00 and be able to ride when you want with full access to the track and woods all year. Message me for more info!

Last edited:

Romanyak256

PR Addict
I know this may not be exactly what you guys have in mind but COCR has this option available.

(this is from there facebook)
COCR Motocross
April 6 at 12:27 PM ·
Are you looking for a place to ride? Become a pay member for $500.00 and be able to ride when you want with full access to the track and woods all year. Message me for more info!

new rode down there last weekend! And my brother and i are buying passes so we have a place to ride... found a secret GP track on the very back of the property and it was all sand!

hershey

PR Elite
There is another post here saying Amherst was closed down. They were closed to the public and members only, no guests.