Anyone else notice the numbers?

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Check the "Members online" box. Since the 2020 plague has started this site has a lot more traffic.
Right now 14 members and 156 guests. Most of the time its just a handful.
So... something positive...
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Oh, you want a rant...
With at least 35 of my 50 years spent at a motocross track breathing non-stop dust, those terrible two-stoke fumes, the additive a lot of tracks used for "dust control", all the nasty stuff from 50 billion cans of aerosol chain lube, "washing" air filter in gas then reapplying filter oil that was taken out of the bottom of reactor cores, I feel pretty confident I have build an immunity to any virus. A motocross track is probably the safest place to be right now.
Now excuse me but I have to attend the 6th meeting this morning to try to figured out if we are "essential". Social distancing my big fat butt.

jfalat

PR Addict
Oh, you want a rant...
With at least 35 of my 50 years spent at a motocross track breathing non-stop dust, those terrible two-stoke fumes, the additive a lot of tracks used for "dust control", all the nasty stuff from 50 billion cans of aerosol chain lube, "washing" air filter in gas then reapplying filter oil that was taken out of the bottom of reactor cores, I feel pretty confident I have build an immunity to any virus. A motocross track is probably the safest place to be right now.
Now excuse me but I have to attend the 6th meeting this morning to try to figured out if we are "essential". Social distancing my big fat butt.
Thats what i am talking about.. great rant CK... I think just about every company is essential to a point.. we are dealing with the same thing..we build and service tons of equipment and repair hydrauilic system.. we have been told by are lawyer we are good to work... only one problem.. our core customers are shutting down witch in turn leaves us out in the cold for turning revenue... welcome to the domino effect...

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Vet fest 2010

full