Route 62

I want to ride as much as the next guy. But has anyone considered if you end up injured and you have to subject yourself to a hospital filled with contagious people then what?

The question remains, did they just shut down 62 or all the tracks?
Rt. 62. BC said he hit a road block and would not open. I heard East Fork was a possibility. But without some controls there will be 250 people there and a neighbor will call if there are than many people there for sure probably.

If they would let all tracks open then people can be more spread out and not packed in like sardines.

East Fork mx! Well we’ve been waiting to get this day and it looks like this weekend we will make it happen! We will be having full track prep practice this Saturday but we have to go by some stipulations and here’s what we are going to do! Gates will open Saturday morning at 8 AM the first practice will start at 9 AM it will be A/B riders and vet riders 30 years old and over only from 9 AM to 1 PM at 1 PM we will make sure the track is ready and do our second group which will be C riders 85/65 and 50s from 1 PM to 5 PM we will be doing 15 minute sessions for each bike group! There will be self distancing enforced you must park 10 feet away from each other you have to stay with your group that you came to the track with in the same vehicle with you cannot congregate with other people! You will get a wristband when you come in the gate and that is what group you will be riding in we got to keep the self distancing enforced to keep us from getting shut down so we please we ask everyone to stay in their own group! $25 per rider! Thanks spread the word! If things go well Saturday we will be open Sunday with the same schedule!

I want to ride as much as the next guy. But has anyone considered if you end up injured and you have to subject yourself to a hospital filled with contagious people then what?
Licking co has had 2 hospitalizations and the same in neighboring Muskingham Co and Knox Co, Coshocton with 1 since the start of this pandemic... I don't think your going to be in a hospital filled with contagious people... Look up info instead of the doom and gloom the media throws in your face.

Info is straight from the Ohio covid 19 website

Licking co has had 2 hospitalizations and the same in neighboring Muskingham Co and Knox Co, Coshocton with 1 since the start of this pandemic... I don't think your going to be in a hospital filled with contagious people... Look up info instead of the doom and gloom the media throws in your face.

Info is straight from the Ohio covid 19 website

Thanks Mini Dad for your input.
You have given me an entirely new perspective on this. Given that your willing to throw a leg over your 110 and motor from your pit to the track to watch mini practice and maybe even risk sitting on a bleacher and getting a splinter in your ass.
No more gloom for me. I’ll be ramping it up on the CRF450 because I’ve been enlightened.
Thanks again for your insight.

The Governor just said there will be a "dispute resolution panel" is being set up. "like" businesses in different counties being treated differently. So if a track is open in one county but not in another, you can file a grievance and the panel will make a decision.

Thanks Mini Dad for your input.
You have given me an entirely new perspective on this. Given that your willing to throw a leg over your 110 and motor from your pit to the track to watch mini practice and maybe even risk sitting on a bleacher and getting a splinter in your ass.
No more gloom for me. I’ll be ramping it up on the CRF450 because I’ve been enlightened.
Thanks again for your insight.
It’s true though. A group of my friends work in the hospitals and it’s a ghost town. People are afraid of sick peoples being in the ER and aren’t going, meanwhile there arent sick people there either. They’ve been cutting back hours and staffing due to this. Now that’s not to say it won’t be changing quickly.

It’s true though. A group of my friends work in the hospitals and it’s a ghost town. People are afraid of sick peoples being in the ER and aren’t going, meanwhile there arent sick people there either. They’ve been cutting back hours and staffing due to this. Now that’s not to say it won’t be changing quickly.
[/Q Lots of area hospitals cutting staff..

Back