Battery KTM

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
The original FreeRide E bikes were a 3/4 sized bike made for trail riding and kind of a trials / off road bike combo. Not sure and hadn't heard about the latest version, but it's underpowered right now for full size riders like me. The Alta was right on par with current bikes in power and speed and was the same size as your current 250 / 350 / 450 bike.

I do want an E bike that I can ride more than I can ride my current 450.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I’m beginning to think they just beleive that these great ideas can be accomplished.

But they refuse to look at how energy works fossil fuels lead the way.

Likely the lib side has all these great feel good theoretical ideas that they try to put into action, but don’t take in consideration the other side of things. Demonize the current strategies no matter how the economy responds and steer it towards the theoretical feel good utopia. Just tells me they don’t know how things work at the lowest level. Top down leadership at its finest.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
25 years ago NO ONE would be caught dead on a 4 stroke. When Doug Henry showed up at the first supercross on a fart bike, people literally laughed....

I am about as far from being a liberal as you can possibly get. But I like the idea of E-bikes. Not because the f-ing nut bar that runs California. Because it is pretty darn cool. looks like it is fun to ride. If everyone is on one, then its the norm.
KTM is by far the most forward thinking of the motorcycle manufacturers. If they have dumped this much money into developing the tech, then I would say its a sure bet it will happen. I said it before but if someone in Japan is not on the phone right now trying to buy the rights to Alta, then they are fools.

Its coming... like it or not.

Meister

PR Founding Father
25 years ago NO ONE would be caught dead on a 4 stroke. When Doug Henry showed up at the first supercross on a fart bike, people literally laughed....

I am about as far from being a liberal as you can possibly get. But I like the idea of E-bikes. Not because the f-ing nut bar that runs California. Because it is pretty darn cool. looks like it is fun to ride. If everyone is on one, then its the norm.
KTM is by far the most forward thinking of the motorcycle manufacturers. If they have dumped this much money into developing the tech, then I would say its a sure bet it will happen. I said it before but if someone in Japan is not on the phone right now trying to buy the rights to Alta, then they are fools.

Its coming... like it or not.

My thoughts as well. If honda had one coming I'd but it before I buy my 21crf

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Cobalt is very Nuerotoxic. They used to use cobalt in hip replacements. Found that patients started mimicking Parkinson’s. Many misdiagnosed, then one surgeon who had his own cobalt replacement ran a lot of tests on himself and found out it was the cobalt that was making him shake and have nuero problems. He got hip removed and replaced and his symptoms disappeared....