Stolen - My old 2014 YZ450

Ron505

PR Founding Father
This makes me sick to know where this is, and how it is being ridden.... shame on the new owner for even going there...
vmacocss05_1150637559636-1-Resized_Screenshot_20200415-210604_Facebook (002).jpg
vmacocss05_1150637559636-2-Resized_Screenshot_20200415-210557_Facebook (002).jpg

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Why not release his fake name ?
Sucks man. Been there. Makes me mad, but what can we do. People are shammers. Can’t shake anyone’s hand anymore.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
That sucks- Always take graphics off.
I actually told him to remove my name and numbers, and he said he would. It was a very quick sale, and I know that I should have done it before he picked it up. I honestly didn't think it was leaving that evening.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
So he bought the bike from you and then turned around and tried to sell it?
Yeah. He needed a crate to get on the bike, but still had to have it. Then decided he didn't want to deal with the crate thing, and put it up for sale. I think it had something to so with the power as well. He was probably 5'5", 135#, and rode woods and private property mostly. I warned him that it was a lot of bike for what he wanted to do with it, but he insisted. They hadn't heard of many tracks before either. Just Huffman Hills, because they lived around New Lex. There were four boys, around 20 years old. Only one had ridden Huffman on a quad. Oh Well, I got the cash and deposited into by bank, so I'm good. I just hate for my old love to end up where it is....

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Ha wow. He got hustled by a guy that promised him probably blind stupid money for any bike. So he thinks score. Buys from you and flips into a scam. That’s an extra layer of wowsa there