Moto Fite Club - Ohio Track??

Bench racing session was awesome - I was expecting it to be pretty cornball but it was epic.

Bradshaw threatening to break peoples legs, kdub is a national treasure. Got the app on my roku last night.

I cant believe we have Alessi at Youngstown MX, they are talking s**t around the campfire.

Someone get out to YTMX and talk alessi into staying Wednesday. We need Alessi vs Georgie best of 3 to see if Georgie can hole shot him again and relieve his youth.
No one is going to Ytown. Tight security for obvious reasons. No crowd the whole thing will get shut down. Please don’t encourage this and blow it for everyone.

Just watched the camp fire BS session. Pretty cool. Poto - "I'm out of shape at 180lbs"... Come on man. That is my ideal weight... hahaha
If its a two lap race they should have to stop and chug a beer between laps.
Wish someone would bring back the real Motorcycle Olympiad for everyone. MX, GP, Scramble, Flat track, Hill climb all on one bike, no changes... Now that would be an event no one would want to miss.

All these pros here and not one of em bitchin about the Ohio soil! That’s refreshing.

40 minutes from my house and alessi and his dad bitchin they can’t use a holeshot device on the 490. Some things never change!

A couple things that surprised me. Alessi is still blazing fast. Not top 5 fast in SX or MX, but would have no issues putting himself in a SX main or top 15 outdoors. RV. surprised he seems to have lost a little for sure. Thought he would be the one to beat. Bradshaw.....for 48, he kept it very respectable with Alessi and Sipes. Windham, claims he has not been riding, he rips too. And I bet if Stanton was on a 450, he would have looked a little better.

Watching this, MX Sports should get all the ex pro and A riders out of all the VET classes at Loretta Lynns. Add a Pro Vet class. The gate would be full.

Honestly, having a former pro class would be cool but I don’t think it would be a full gate down there. Pros seem to come back for some two year stints. Besides mike brown I guess. RC once. Reynard always racing. And I’m sure bruce will be able to roll out the potential pro gate fillers and the chances of it being a good turnout or not.

bruce....is that even plausible ? A full gate of former pros ?

Honestly, having a former pro class would be cool but I don’t think it would be a full gate down there. Pros seem to come back for some two year stints. Besides mike brown I guess. RC once. Reynard always racing. And I’m sure bruce will be able to roll out the potential pro gate fillers and the chances of it being a good turnout or not.

bruce....is that even plausible ? A full gate of former pros ?
I think so. Plenty of 3 digit pro guys that still race that would ride it. Plus the ones that would come out of the Vet classes now, to make room for more B guys.

Back