Let’s race.

jj584

PR Addict
And when the local Sheriff shows up and shuts it down are you going to want a refund from the promoter that tried to do it?
By the time it’s organized and the word is out the retail rules will be in place and it’s a grey area. Tracks have been running practice on the DL, I’m sure with some communication (permission before apology) somebody’s sheriff will ignore. It’s worth asking.

John250

PR Founding Father
Makes NO sense. NONE of this . Now I see today, and Ohio restaurant owner is putting shower curtains in between tables. It meets the "barriers" that the governor mentioned yesterday I suppose. But using common freaking sense, does anyone not think that these little enclosed cubicles will hold more germs than if they just opened up the restaurant? Time for Americans to demand that this country open up. If you are vulnerable or you do not feel safe, you have every right to stay shut in at home, not attend events, not go out to dinner, etc. When will Americans join some of us in saying enough?

jj584

PR Addict
Makes NO sense. NONE of this . Now I see today, and Ohio restaurant owner is putting shower curtains in between tables. It meets the "barriers" that the governor mentioned yesterday I suppose. But using common freaking sense, does anyone not think that these little enclosed cubicles will hold more germs than if they just opened up the restaurant? Time for Americans to demand that this country open up. If you are vulnerable or you do not feel safe, you have every right to stay shut in at home, not attend events, not go out to dinner, etc. When will Americans join some of us in saying enough?
The end result of to many hands in the cookie jar, more opinions than facts. I don’t mind dinner cubicles though as I always manage to get seated next to the worst kids in the joint.

Vet261

PR Addict
By the time it’s organized and the word is out the retail rules will be in place and it’s a grey area. Tracks have been running practice on the DL, I’m sure with some communication (permission before apology) somebody’s sheriff will ignore. It’s worth asking.

Rent a local track out and do it. I'll come! Well...as long as it's not too hot, too cold, too windy, too wet, too much chance of rain, other National level track running within driving distance, more popular track open for practice, etc etc. But still, you should totally do it, just in case all that lines up for me and I can make it!

jj584

PR Addict
whatever i gotta do to get a trophy! everybody should get trophies!
When I coached baseball the coaches were in charge of getting the trophies. I have a guy, I can get you the goods. Anything you need for your fix. Each you 15 dolla, trophy last long time.

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
We just got back from Myrtle Beach and they are totally more relaxed about all of this. The surf shops at the beach are open, restaurants are seating on patios and the beach is packed on the weekends! Hardly anyone down there wearing masks or gloves..... Rookie and Roczen had a blast but we're ready to ride!

Attachments

• IMG_5937.jpg
    IMG_5937.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_5883.jpg
    IMG_5883.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_5832.jpg
    IMG_5832.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 206
  • 20200508_110714.jpg
    20200508_110714.jpg