Outlaw Mx

Place is a joke, wouldn’t be surprised with the crowd it draws if more than half the bikes are stolen. Owners were drinking and didn’t do anything about people going backwards on the track. People were flying through the parking lots doing donuts and just being idiotic. Claim they aren’t a track anymore but have nothing stating that. People weren’t wearing helmets in razors. Never again will they get my money. Such a shame to see a fun place turn into a hillbilly drinking fest with no enforced rules and no safety precautions other than “wearing a helmet”.

RM813

PR Addict
Outlaw was really shaping up with Eric and Keith running the mx track!! But the land owner, Rich, basically kicked them out after they, Beamer and Klein spent a bunch of money to make the track a great place to ride and race!! While we were there we had a lot of problems with the guys on quads and side by sides! I had to pick up many beer cans off of the track! It's just a matter of time before someone gets hurt there! I loved riding that track but I will not be back as long as Rich owns it!!

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Yeah probably just go ride somewhere else. I suggest Beans, Briarcliff, Youngstown, OIR, Malvern and Grears.

Ya got options.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Seems like this rich dude has screwed over alot of people who have tried to help him and his place.

Ditch the fake ass screen name and tell us who ya are. Lol

Meister

PR Founding Father
Screw them if they do get sad. Heard the dudes a shitstick and I'm pretty sure most Moto people know that by now.

JMO330

PR Member
Back in the day (2000-2006??) I felt like Rich and whoever else helped out did a great job. BUT when i went back last spring i felt like they had ZERO fu$$ to give about the track and what they were trying to do. This was before the SXS guys took over.

mawilk6

PR Member
someone at work told me some ladys running it now. i think its pretty much like bear creek a place to park and ride trails with a shitty track. i guess its only ten bucks so that tell you what your getting