Boots for $39? This can’t be real

Alexander

PR Addict
C0B63EF9-F2D0-4DEA-A299-9735209A7DEF.png

Toddco327

PR Addict
They will arrive in 6-8 months lol

I once ordered a pair of Nike shoes from Chi-na and they shipped no problem. Few weeks later the site was shut down. Rolled the dice and won.

saplakc

PR Addict
There have been multiple sites on Facebook with the exact same advertisement Read the comments. Guys getting scammed left and right. If you delete one advertisement another pops up within minutes with a different company name.

Last edited:

hindsy

PR Addict
I've seen similar with tools I was looking at. Had a tremendously great price. I didn't try since I'm forever a skeptic... good luck!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Now we know the real cost vs what we pay. Tons of mark up.

Wonder how many starving Chinese kids got an extra sack of rice for that purchase.

Are those true to size ? They the same as the oringinals ? How the hell do they manufacture that and ship them overseas for $39 ?

JMO330

PR Member
How long did they take to arrive? Are they knock offs like the RKO fox stuff or actual branded trademarked boots?

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Yeah I'd be waiting for my checking account to get cleaned out. - Stoked you got them if they are legit. Might want to change debit card number too.

alphado

PR Founding Father
I work in the plastics industry. US companies will send there ideas to be manufactured in China. The Chinese company will make them for the US company and also make them for themselves and sell them as well. I think that is what we are seeing here. This will be happening more. China is in big trouble. There is a huge push to bring all this work back to the US. Covid showed how fragile the supply chain really is. Companies in the US got scared and are bringing products back here to keep better control of things. Only problem is that there is a lack of skilled manufacturing labor in the US.