RXR Protect

Matt Mangano

PR Member
Has anyone heard of the brand RXR Protect before?

I’ve noticed a couple of pros wearing their chest protectors. Dug around on their website and found knee braces for $200. Design is identical to the brace my girlfriend got after her ACL surgery.

Thinking about pulling the trigger on the knee braces. My Pod K8’s are toast and I need new ones. Just wanted to see if anyone else knows of or has used this brand before.

56E9DC2C-2EF1-440C-A03F-707D7E9F8173.png
8C345AA4-D72E-4072-9E3E-4E7CDA79EEEB.png

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Doesnt seem crazy to me. Id imagine price will increase as demand spikes for them. Low initial price gives them a jumpstart advantage when coming into the market that already has well established businesses with products.

I love pods. But not for $700. Might have to try these. Chest protector and a pair of knee braces for less than a pair of pods......

Matt Mangano

PR Member
Doesnt seem crazy to me. Id imagine price will increase as demand spikes for them. Low initial price gives them a jumpstart advantage when coming into the market that already has well established businesses with products.

I love pods. But not for $700. Might have to try these. Chest protector and a pair of knee braces for less than a pair of pods......
That makes sense. I used to have a deal with Fly/WPS back in 2015 so my pods were only $400 for the pair. They’ve been great for the past 5 years but are finally starting to fall apart. Would much rather save $500 and buy these I just hope they don’t fall apart quickly.