Pyramid mx for sale.

I'd do it, but thinking the 3+ hour drive to work and back would get old...

Check out the price history lol...they are asking 2x what the estimated value is!
Screenshot_20200604-174901_Chrome.jpg

Zillows values are based off previous sales and market trends. Not always accurate but usually within 20%. This guy is asking 2.5x

Not that I'm aware of... never heard anything like that. I know the older gentlemen who used to own it passed away.

The owner rolled a tractor over on himself and died. I drive by it on the way to my cabin all the time. It has made me think a few times. Pretty far away though.

Always wanted to get there and ride. We would pass by on our way to Charlotte for Coca Cola 600 and there was usually some practice happening either on the way down Friday or the way home on Monday.

My son and I rode there the week after the owner died prepping the track. It was a night practice. Fun place lot's of possibilities. Good elevation changes. I drove past it to and from my parents place this past week. The track is still all there. Couldn't tell if anyone was riding though. Someone said if you want to have a million dollars, start with two million and buy a MX track.

That definitely brings back some memories as I grew up not fat from Pyramid Valley in Bridgeport, WV!

Raced there a lot from 1978 to 1986 before relocating.

Even met my x-wife there as she worked at the concession stand and her sister had once dated the owner Tom Stout.

Back