Jeremy Martin calls it a season, will be back in the 250f class next season

Bill480

PR Addict
Dude wtf is your problem?? YOU are the butt hurt snowflake sissy I'm talking about in that post. You constantly insult.people for speaking their opinion like they are complete assholes for even thinking that way. Thats why I respond to your posts as I do. I haven't called you names or insulted you until this post even though you do that to others regularly.

Settle down dude, smoke another joint and relax.

now there's some irony

you made a thread to insult me and call me names while claiming you don't insult people or call them names

if you take sarcastic humor as insulting thats on you.. not sure where in my post history you are finding all this constant "insulting people for speaking their opinion" but feel free to point it out. shouldnt be very difficult considering how often you claim i do it.

take some of your own advice dave. nobody is riled up but you.

B Gotti

PR Member
now there's some irony

you made a thread to insult me and call me names while claiming you don't insult people or call them names

if you take sarcastic humor as insulting thats on you.. not sure where in my post history you are finding all this constant "insulting people for speaking their opinion" but feel free to point it out. shouldnt be very difficult considering how often you claim i do it.

take some of your own advice dave. nobody is riled up but you.
Ignore him, Dungey did & the world ended.