NE Vet Regional

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Pleasure Valley
Practice today
No support classes
Three rotations of about 4-5 laps
Pits are full - not packed. Nice.
Track was good from the rip. But dried out in the wind & sun.
Pro sport poking the big one

D9F0D113-BED1-4302-940E-12114BE73BBB.jpeg
6F714948-BEEE-4C5B-A47A-EBCFBCEC8E63.jpeg
BC3BEA0B-9853-4FD8-B2E4-EC37C0BDEBD3.jpeg
8D464FF3-CCDA-457F-A60B-1DA4BC58A91B.jpeg
29E65C2F-CC0E-4063-AA59-9D1A349F0403.jpeg

Meister

PR Founding Father
Damnit I wish I was there.

I hear a ll vet is there for the first time in awhile.. pull a holeshot on alessi kinda vet...

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Surprised ck1 isn’t here. He couldn’t find one thing to bitch about I bet.
11 motos
2 consis.
12 minutes plus a lap.

this is f_ckin racing. I don’t even need to race a person here, im having a hard enough time racing the track. It’s brutal.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I dunno. I got a decent start 10th. Then got tangled in a kamikazi cartwheel. His front wheel hooked my foot peg lap two. Didn’t crash. Drug his bike up the berm. Went from 11 to 30s. Can’t make this s**t up. 29th. Regionals. Never been peg hooked on a wheel in my life. Until here.

My consi was 48 minutes before my second moto. But one good start and I shaved literally ten seconds off my lap time. This damn bike works well riding aggressive. When I don’t, it rides me. Glad I got some fire under my ass after that second moto because I was pretty frustrated. I struggle here. And these long motos are treachery. It’s great. Still racing everywhere on the track. Can’t get this intensity locally. This is just awesome. Full gate second moto. Gnarly.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Nah he was late to the first turn.

That off camber, pics make it look weak. It was insane. Didn’t even look like it was supposed to be part of the track in real life.