The Ralph Sheheen Monologues

hershey

PR Elite
Ralph is a guy meant to inform and bring in new viewers. For us seasoned people he is a joke. The best part of Ralph is pointing out his inaccuracy!! Lol

hindsy

PR Addict
Don’t get me started in this. It’s a rabbit hole I’ve left alone lately. I would love to see more of RC’s face when Ralphy boy starts spewing... Wednesday’s comments on Tomac were driving me nuts. Just over the top on the “importance” of closing out the championship a race early. I mean Tomac needs to finish what 18th and he will still win the championship? Calm down Ralph.

ddmx488

PR Addict
Loved listening to him get hype to announce Tomac as winning the most prestigious championship in the world just about as he was to cross the checkered flag, then he realized that it wasn’t the final lap it was actually the white flag, only to realize again that they indeed had 2 laps left.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
AND CONSIDERING THERES TWO MORE LAPS WILL TOMAC START TO STEER WIRH THE REAR WHEEL TO FEND OFF THE DREADED ARM PUMPING RICKY ?!?!
-Ralph

four26stroker

PR Member
He will NEVER be Larry not even close. The GNCC (a close annoyance) guy drags out the R You ready carpet...No let’s hear it, I can’t hear U, R You ready.... yeah dude we’re waiting on you to loose your breath. Did you notice the bikes lined up? Who’s he doing that for, the fans? Do the fans out number the racers/families that are there to race?