Power rankings

motomatt19

PR Member
Can someone explain this power ranking for alt? Obviously when I went to Iowa i was hoping for 6th or better, from past results sitting 9th usually gets you in. If I'm doing the math right my 9th for instance is less of a chance then rockets 11th or 12th because he had more entries? Is that correct? And now that wildcat has over 44 in both 45 plus and 50 a 13th or 15th is gonna be better than my 9th???

Vet261

PR Addict
You are correct. That's the drawback about going to the less popular regionals. You have a better chance of getting a ticket, but if you don't.....your power ranking will suffer compared to the big regionals.

The basic premise of the power ranking is getting the percentage of racers that you beat.

motomatt19

PR Member
You are correct. That's the drawback about going to the less popular regionals. You have a better chance of getting a ticket, but if you don't.....your power ranking will suffer compared to the big regionals.

The basic premise of the power ranking is getting the percentage of racers that you beat.
Well on to wildcat! Looking at the 50 plus... i see at least 5 former amateur national Champs! Grewe, Fosnock, Dehoop, McClain, Jones