BC 6-27 & 6-28

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Planning to be open this weekend, it’s on the latest schedule anyway. Based on the forecast I’m planning to open a little earlier Saturday at 10. $30 per rider.

On the big track: Open session from 10-12, groups from 12-??, my hope is to get 3 rounds in.

On C track, open session 10-11, then alternate big bike/quad, little bike/quad every 20-30 minutes.

Sunday is weather pending, but if we do open it will be 11-5.

No more restrictions. I don’t see a need for it given that I’ve been in larger groups at races and I have not seen any adverse affects.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
What are your plans around putting a kids/beginners track back in?
The loss of the regional kind of screwed those plans financially. I'm still planning for it, but I'm kind of in between steps right now. Based on turnouts, it doesn't seem likely anytime soon, unless something changes. At least until after the Battle race anyway.

NQ1965

PR Elite
When we were there a couple weeks ago, looking at all of the changes you made, I couldn't quite see anywhere that you could rebuild it at without losing valuable track or parking space again.
It's hard to accommodate every class of riders that there is when your events keep growing, but your lot size doesn't. And our grandkids haven't complained yet about riding in the field. In fact, it's actually improved their riding in a few ways.

Last edited:

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Once I get some more saved up, i will get the big iron again, you'll see where. I'm glad they're aren't discouraged by this. You should let them try the C track when its little bikes out there.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Poured here about an hour ago or so, with what we got and what might be coming tomorrow, we are canceling Saturday practice in the hopes we can go Sunday.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
5DC55891-7E3C-4849-9D84-EE8AE3B6BE20.jpeg
4FCD90EB-05F0-414D-9118-0C0746F5AD56.jpeg
95D17D2B-46FF-4A90-8A6B-3057FC87AAA5.jpeg