EROC Series - Moto-X Country @ Crow Canyon

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
This Sunday is the opening round of the EROC Series - $1,000 Pro Purse by Wossner Pistons USA

Half Woods - Half Moto (we'll have the full motocross track in the course) - 35 Mins Plus 1 Lap - 1 Moto Format - Show up an hour or so early for sign up - go race - and you can be on the road headed home before the old lady even knows you left.

Track Prep has already started early this week - mother nature has gifted us with some rain and I'll be out on the track the next couple days throwing down the water as needed. Local racing has had some monster turn outs this year and I expect this one to be no different.

Personally this series is the best local series around. Tons of seat time which we can all appreciate, short program so you're not sitting around all day and lastly it's just fun. I love battling with woods dudes and jumping over them on the triple just to get passed back while I'm squirelling out in the woods. That's what makes this series really special in my opinion.

Ben Nelko cleaned house last year at the Crow Canyon round. Next round is at a closed down golf course in new phila (near broken spokes) tons of elevation change and fresh grass track and trail to rip up.

Motocross guys show up, we know the off road community will - lets go racing.

Link below for more info.

Last edited:

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Maybe we will try out the next round, I work this weekend. The boy has talked about trying woods out. Any were we can practice this type of racing?

Grears has a GP loop, BC has some woods sections too. I wouldn't go way out of your way to practice the woods sections - the stuff is pretty wide in the woods.

Biggest thing would be how long can he hold his pace. At high point practice earlier this year I would do the gncc loop then pull on to the track to ride my practice session.

John250

PR Founding Father
The Golf course thing sounds interesting. Is it still like a golf course of over grown in 4 foot of grass? We have two courses by us, if not for the traps you would never know they were golf courses. Both of them are covered in about 4 foot of tall weeds and grass.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Grears has a GP loop, BC has some woods sections too. I wouldn't go way out of your way to practice the woods sections - the stuff is pretty wide in the woods.

Biggest thing would be how long can he hold his pace. At high point practice earlier this year I would do the gncc loop then pull on to the track to ride my practice session.
how is the grear's loop? Can I follow him on the pitter?

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
The Golf course thing sounds interesting. Is it still like a golf course of over grown in 4 foot of grass? We have two courses by us, if not for the traps you would never know they were golf courses. Both of them are covered in about 4 foot of tall weeds and grass.

It's grown over. Been shut down for a few years now.

Motocross on an active golf course is a tough sell.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Best course I have ridden to date - full motocross track and about 1.5 miles of woods. Woods were wide and fast but still had some hills and off camber. I was running 4:30 ish laps so I got 8 laps in the first session.

Track prep was great, woods held water from the rain earlier this week. Good times by all, and a good turnout!

Can't say it enough come try one of these races - I was done by noon and could have headed home if I wasn't helping throw down some water between motos.

38 mins of riding for one moto - done by noon (I think the second group was done around 2) - you can't beat it.

Local moto needs to do the same thing.