Ohio sand track

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Anyone know of some place to practice sand? I have heard of a private place in Zanesville but don't know whos it is. Boy is getting to go race Baja for the first time and the closest he has ran to anything like sand is the fine mulch/sand of Tomahawk, which really isnt close to sand.

Anyone know of some place to practice sand? I have heard of a private place in Zanesville but don't know whos it is. Boy is getting to go race Baja for the first time and the closest he has ran to anything like sand is the fine mulch/sand of Tomahawk, which really isnt close to sand.
That private track is sweet. Looks awesome. Have seen videos. But it is nothing like Baja. There is zero in ohio even close to that.

Thats what I figured. Need a sand pit for him to ride in. He has been to club and The Shoals and rode sand there so he isnt completely foreign to it.

Silver Lake too far for a day of as close as it gets. I will tell you this...don’t rub the plant life. Up here in the woods and brush you can get away with it. Down there the undergrowth will leave you looking like you just wrestled a porcupine. Have fun!

Mx express in Toledo is pretty comparable to redbud soil. Twisted and supercoop in Milan, Mi are probably more like Baja. Those are the only sand tracks I know of close to Ohio.

Mx express in Toledo is pretty comparable to redbud soil. Twisted and supercoop in Milan, Mi are probably more like Baja. Those are the only sand tracks I know of close to Ohio.
Agree. Coops is more like Baja style for sure. If you can make the trek to Supercoop, it’s worth it for real sand practice.
Mxexpress is good in a pinch for sand practice though.

Back