Loretta's Live Timing Talk

I watched when I could, mainly the + classes while planted in the beach.. Jones is an animal. Probably on the oldest equipment at the ranch. Ex ohioans kyle Gills with a 20th in +25. Kenny henry not too far behind and mid pack in 30. Man I wanna go up there. Secretly I was hoping isais or whatever would've come up the gulf then off into Texas because then I woulda had a reason to bail on fl and hit TN. Lol

Lance Gerald from SW Ohio ran up front then faded to like 11th. He is on a 125 in 250c. Griffin Maxwell scored a 14th in 450B. Powers got held up behind a down rider I think. Matt will rebound in the next couple motos. Robin was like 3 ahead of Matt, a month off knee surgery. Scott Metz had a great ride in 25 plus too.

What about this Cameron Horner kid in 250c/450c? Wins both first motos by more than 35 seconds... Not trying to beat a dead horse here but come on man.

Yoker and Paine with solid top 20 finishes in their classes! Michael Shanley 8th in 450c and lots of tv time on the live stream.

Please explain to me how you can win 450b last yr and come back and have the number one plate and race it again like Matt Leblanc? What am I missing
He’s only 15yrs old but he’s AMA 11yrs old. Haha. Was thinking the same thing.

What about this Cameron Horner kid in 250c/450c? Wins both first motos by more than 35 seconds... Not trying to beat a dead horse here but come on man.

Yoker and Paine with solid top 20 finishes in their classes! Michael Shanley 8th in 450c and lots of tv time on the live stream.

where was Horner last year though? He’s also listed team green. Didn’t think C riders could get support. The guy they won last year swept all motos and got good starts. If you start up front you don’t gotta worry about the mistakes holding you back. Who knows.

Back