Loretta lynn national slight changes

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Looks like everything the AMA hated about Kenworthys. But this is not a normal year.
I remember kenworthys having bigger jumps. But I was like ten the last time I was there for a pro national. I did get a complete Ryan Hughes out fit and goggles from fro and Deegan that year.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
What everyone should have learned today.

1. Amount of Elevation change to make a good motocross track for any level rider = ZERO
2. Experience on the LL track means nothing. The best riders win.
3. If you operate a professional sport, do it in Tennessee. Shoulder to shoulder fans all the way around the track and no politician ruining it with social distances BS.
4. The 450 class is stacked and the 250 class is weak.
5. Anytime that English chic talks is when all the action on the track happens. Someone please give her a monitor so she can shut up about her conversations with someone off the track when they have a pass for the lead or when the leader goes down.
6. If you still deny long moto’s and deep ruts make good racing... your a fool.

Thankfully moto is back. Run all the rounds at LL.

jfalat

PR Addict
450 class had some great racing..track was brutal. lots of guys struggling in the ruts. AC bike was taco up after he first moto cash..seems like just can’t stay off the ground..

Toddco327

PR Addict
One of the best races I’ve seen. Just the overall racing throughout the pack was great. Track was brutal and tight which made for great racing.
Osborne was riding on a different level. I wonder if his European racing helped on this track with all the sand and ruts
Also watching this with fans it be hard to convince me that attendance was minimal.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
What everyone should have learned today.

1. Amount of Elevation change to make a good motocross track for any level rider = ZERO
2. Experience on the LL track means nothing. The best riders win.
3. If you operate a professional sport, do it in Tennessee. Shoulder to shoulder fans all the way around the track and no politician ruining it with social distances BS.
4. The 450 class is stacked and the 250 class is weak.
5. Anytime that English chic talks is when all the action on the track happens. Someone please give her a monitor so she can shut up about her conversations with someone off the track when they have a pass for the lead or when the leader goes down.
6. If you still deny long moto’s and deep ruts make good racing... your a fool.

Thankfully moto is back. Run all the rounds at LL.
I cant believe this day has come.....but...I agree with Knox...(swallowing some puke).

I thought the minor changes opened the track up some, I really liked taking that kink out after the first turn, and again after the ten commandments. Now about the amateur finish line section....ahemmmm.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Surprised how rough it got so quick definitely didn’t need 20 other races to get that place brutal

Its the Pro's they put down more power, and are on the gas longer. Even local tracks get more beat to s**t when faster amateurs are on it versus like the days when you can tell its just normal guys. Im not surprised. I was pretty surprised how much it dried up from qualifying to second motos though.