Location of original Mid Ohio mx for sale

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Me argue? :rolleyes: Na-
When was the last year of racing ?
Anyone know?
I could of sworn it was when the score tower was burnt down or was that when the pros stopped coming ?
I was racing jet skis from 83 - 91 so I got no clue.
The original property was bigger. Or maybe the neighbors let us park in their fields during pro weekends while the track was on Widener’s (sp) property. Not sure - someone could clarify. Sure, we were in tents and vans but still, the crowds were huge. We brought in & built up our own scaffolding towers !!!!

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
7D8D1DAA-5558-4F49-AA16-C5ABFEBDFDCF.jpeg

Packed house !!

trent56mx

PR Addict
20180519_200101.jpg

A friend in my hometown has a cool piece of memorabilia hanging on his garage wall.

The pro racing there was before my time. Last full season of amateur racing was '90. I raced the state championship in mini Jr.

They had a race in April '91. Missed it because we were at the Pontiac SX. Last time they ran a race as far as I know.

Rode one open practice there in '92 and that was a wrap.

jeffro667

PR Addict
View attachment 70907
A friend in my hometown has a cool piece of memorabilia hanging on his garage wall.

The pro racing there was before my time. Last full season of amateur racing was '90. I raced the state championship in mini Jr.

They had a race in April '91. Missed it because we were at the Pontiac SX. Last time they ran a race as far as I know.

Rode one open practice there in '92 and that was a wrap.
I raced there in either 90` or 91` at the state championship.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Who put it on ? the Ama ?
Wasn't the CRA in full swing by then?

Edit : maybe that's the fog - D11 ? ......never really died off like D12 did ????

Last edited:

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I just found something on the web ( i know, - it MUST be true) that said the Tubes played Songbird in 1985 ??
Was the amphitheater already built and Moto was still going on too?