BC 9-12 & 9-13

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Planning on an open practice/ride this weekend, Saturday and Sunday 11-5pm, $30 per rider, bikes and atvs welcome. Saturday is Ladies Day! We have some giveaways, raffles, etc for the women and girl riders that attend. Guys are still welcome to ride. We will do a special girls only rider group on the big track.

Sunday is a normal day, but weather pending. At this point it looks like we have a chance for rain overnight, so it will be a get up and see what happened situation. I will have a post by 6-7am Sunday morning.

Open today!! If you want to ride BC you better get here today. Looks like the rain might hold off till late afternoon, but tonight looks likely. I’d say tomorrow is a maybe. Closed next weekend. So today is the best option!

347B814D-9CC2-44D0-9DB9-D08384552CDA.jpeg

Weather update as of 8pm Saturday, no rain yet, and it looks like things might be breaking up. I’m still planning to get up early, assess things and make a decision on riding tomorrow. Thanks for everyone’s patience.

Look like the rain is going to miss you?
We are thinking of coming down ,never been there but those pics look sooo good, its a 2hr drive for us
Pouring down rain here in Hanoverton but may clear out later

Get loaded up!! You will thank me and beg to pay double! It’s the best I’ve seen it. Prime prime!

Last edited:
Rough day with the forecast, but I thank everyone that went for it and showed up, turned out to be great day after all.

We screwed up by not coming, just couldn't figure out what the weather was going to do
We will be there next practice day for sure
Track looks awesome and we have never been there.

Back