EROC Golf Course GP - bumped to this weekend. 09/20

I raced the first moto in the morning - awesome turnout.

Track was a blast, huge uphills, tee box jumps you could air out to flat, some massive natural bowl turns.

Woods were pretty tricky but according to the woods guys they were wide open. - Track was so much fun though. I wish we could have had some rain earlier in the week but my session was not as dusty as the others. Overall EROC killed it - again.

Hopefully someone has some Go Pro.

Brock Sellards, BJ@beans, thad duvall (factory husky off-road). Epic!

C Class - 91 (?!?!?!?)
B Class - 50
A Class - 12

With high point and fast traxx having GP's also.

So yeah, fun time but a lot tougher terrain than I was expecting. I'm not really sure how they played golf at this place with such huge hills. As always, you can't prep the woods, so it got really dusty.

Ken Stern texted me last night with some go pro from the 90+ rider C moto. Holy craziness and start chaos. C class was double rows since so many bikes. He had bike issues and only made it one lap.

I went off in the B class start prior, but was stuck in the woods, you can see me standing next to my bike up in the woods at 3:09 as I was trying to do the walk of shame with it up the hill. There was this little tiny ditch as you entered the woods, but being nobody knows the course, everyone was rolling into it and then falling over. Created pure chaos that first lap. They ended up cutting that section out for the later sessions.

I have full lap from 50 plus on gopro I will post later.

Bierbower sighting at 1:51

I pass Ken back around 7:31. I ended up 42nd out of 49 in B class.

Last edited:
So yeah, fun time but a lot tougher terrain than I was expecting. I'm not really sure how they played golf at this place with such huge hills. As always, you can't prep the woods, so it got really dusty.

Ken Stern texted me last night with some go pro from the 90+ rider C moto. Holy craziness and start chaos. C class was double rows since so many bikes. He had bike issues and only made it one lap.

I went off in the B class start prior, but was stuck in the woods, you can see me standing next to my bike up in the woods at 3:09 as I was trying to do the walk of shame with it up the hill. There was this little tiny ditch as you entered the woods, but being nobody knows the course, everyone was rolling into it and then falling over. Created pure chaos that first lap. They ended up cutting that section out for the later sessions.

I have full lap from 50 plus on gopro I will post later.

Bierbower sighting at 1:51

I pass Ken back around 8:51. I ended up 42nd out of 49 in B class.

Yeah that start was carnage. C class man. Then a bottle neck in the first set of woods kind of killed me. Ended up 10th. Crap.

The morning class race was a blast.

The afternoon age race was significantly less fun (through no fault of EROC). The dust was outright dangerous in a few spots.

Never seen so much first turn carnage in my whole life. Then looked like a major traffic jam. Sorry, that does not look like fun.

What up John! How the heck are you? I'm thinking about a CR500. Got anything to get rid of?

I'd love to check this place out too.
6E59172B-BAC8-4906-A6D7-0493D6FB0C4F.jpeg
Come buy it lol

Riding tight woods like that makes me like a bike that is light weight, low seat height and manageable power.
That was entertaining watching those.:D

Malvern final was sunday - if you missed it you messed up.

Track was muddy first moto but I still jumped everything so take that for what you will.

Turnouts were killer all year, grow the series? - Please keep the spring and fall dates though, summer GP's suck. I hate dust and you can't water the woods.

New Tracks? OIR, Grears, Briarcliff, Beans?

The MX track was tough for me. I was not in the right mindset to be trying to negotiate all the ruts from it being so wet lately.
The little woods sections and the bottom field were really fun!

I ended up passing this KX125 back and finished 2nd to Smith in +50 class.

Back