Hi point vet national

It is, but it's kind of getting out of hand.

The GP on Saturday is really fun, but then they try to jam all the MX racing into Sunday, and last year it went really late. I spoke to some people there and suggested they run the vintage classes on Saturday after the GP and they seemed to think it was a good idea, but I see the schedule is the same this year.

You also need favorable weather for the GP on Saturday. Last year was REALLY dusty because they hadn't had enough rain. Like...REALLY REALLY dusty in the wood and grass fields.

I can’t do gp way to long for me lol but don’t want to get home super late Sunday either 3 hour drive

Yeah it's hit or miss. I went a couple years ago and it was sweet but we were hammered with rain the days leading up to it.

You could do the GP - GP's aren't as intense as moto.

With the GPs it’s like long distance running. You feel like s**t that first mile but then your body kinda opens up after the first 20 minutes, it’s like recognition that this is gonna take some extra energy.

run your suspension on the soft side and pace yourself and you’ll be surprised how much fun they are. You start racing yourself and the track more so than the competition. It’s a nice change of pace at the end of moto season.

You’ll be fine. It’s a lot of fun. No pressure. When the guy on a clapped bike is yelling at you in the woods to move over....just move over. You’ll jump back by on the moto portion.

Don't worry Stumpy, I run them also. You will like it, super fun and a great chamge of pace. Just don't ride it at all out moto pace.

Back