2021 Yamaha YZ250F

Bass 67

PR Member
I have been looking everywhere for a 2021YZ250F. Does anyone know who has them in stock? I’m hearing around the 1st of December right now.

Middletown had two last week, a friend of ours picked up a couple. We are still waiting on a 450 from them. I emailed ASK for a price from them, since they had one, they gave me an out the door price of $11,000!! LOL. They must be smoking crack.

If anyone knows a dealer that has good prices on '21 450s that has them, let me know. Lancaster Sport Cycles was not in the ball park price wise either. Not sure what planet these guys are living on.

Middletown had two last week, a friend of ours picked up a couple. We are still waiting on a 450 from them. I emailed ASK for a price from them, since they had one, they gave me an out the door price of $11,000!! LOL. They must be smoking crack.

If anyone knows a dealer that has good prices on '21 450s that has them, let me know. Lancaster Sport Cycles was not in the ball park price wise either. Not sure what planet these guys are living on.
This is exactly how I ended up with a KTM. Yamaha dealer wanted dumb money for a YZ250, KTM dealer was reasonable.

Welcome to 2020 covid BS. Unless you have been super loyal to a dealer I don't see a lot of good deals happening. Things have changed a lot and don't expect to just walk in and think dealers are going to kiss your ass and give you a bike. Supply is low and they know they can get top dollar. Yes it sucks but it is what it is.

Too far. Thanks. I’m close to Zanesville. The boy will have to wait until I find someone. I’m gonna try Middletown tomorrow. That the only place I haven’t tried.

Bought my sons yfz50 from Ebensburg Yamaha in PA. Honest guys. Paid cash. Quick and easy. About 3.5hrs from Cleveland.
I called every dealer in Ohio for one. Nobody had them. Then called places in PA and they had them. Might be worth the drive.

Or give Crute another month and he will sell his.

true lol. im not sure if im going to love the 250f or not, if i dont, I've got a backup plan.. i should have mine real soon! unfortunately probably a week too late to get to ride it outdoors in ohio. well see!

Back