Twin Air Radiator Sleeves

John250

PR Founding Father
My sons Radiator fins seem to get destroyed from roost. Has anyone tried they Twin Air Radiator Sleeves before? I see Star Racing uses them on their bikes. Anyone with any experiences with them?

twin air sleeves.jpg

Vet261

PR Addict
I ran the polisport mesh screens on my RMZ all the time. You just reminded me I forgot to put them on the new bike....

jstory

PR Addict
I've been running them for a couple years. They keep dirt/mud from packing in the radiators. I really like them. The only thing that I have seen even close to clog them is grass. I run all kinds of events with them. Moto to National Enduro.

Vet261

PR Addict
John I just looked and it looks like they are phasing out the Polisport ones. You can get them for Yam for 12 bucks.

When I originally bought them for my 2011 RMZ, they were designed to be used with the polisport louvers, and there were little pins that held them in place. For my 18, I just zip-tied them on.
I have another set laying around somewhere, I'm going to try and find them and see if I can make them fit my Husky.

John250

PR Founding Father
Think I am going to try them............If the kid would just get out front, I would not have to worry about these!