Regionals

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Excellent - I think it makes for a much more enjoyable weekend. From the parking to the track time. It's noticeable.
Last year, the longer moto's that I witnessed made for fantastic racing.
All good stuff - bring it on !
And there were even some Fantastic Crashes for you to witness in those 20 minute motos!!!! I still wish I could see my crash with Jonesy at PVR on video, I haven't hit the ground that hard or that fast in over 20 years!!!!

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Long motos at the regional level is nice, and the way it should be. And splitting into 3 groups for regionals makes sense to get more riders on the track for longer motos without all of the rush like has been the norm for the past few years.

Vet261

PR Addict
I remember when we had morning qualifiers at the Regionals, they didn't count as your first moto.....they were just extra morning races, then you did your 3 motos!

John250

PR Founding Father
And there were even some Fantastic Crashes for you to witness in those 20 minute motos!!!! I still wish I could see my crash with Jonesy at PVR on video, I haven't hit the ground that hard or that fast in over 20 years!!!!
Man.....2020 was not a good year for you on the bike. You more than the rest of us, really need to forget 2020.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
It was a high speed,+100 year old yardsale of epic proportion -
ugliness

cartoon-flying-man-eps-vector_csp15567689.jpg

Last edited:

motomatt19

PR Member
I still get pissed off when I see perfect holeshot pictures. Because the effing start was prime because they didn’t dig the sob deep. The yellow acerbic marker is where the lake and muck started.

Have to agree with you on that! They trapped the water on the track, complete mud bog...