2021 LL Schedule Posted

John250

PR Founding Father
Someone was thinking smart on the SW qualifier at WW Ranch on March 13th. Catch all the guys that rode Daytona. They can go up the road to WW and make a week of it.

jj584

PR Addict
Everybody keeps saying areas don't really matter and if you have some bad luck go ahead and send in you money for regionals. True story?

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Everybody keeps saying areas don't really matter and if you have some bad luck go ahead and send in you money for regionals. True story?
Yes...........pretty much
The classes are capped ....but Rita loves Ben
Vet 261 summed up the song & dance nicely in a post a while back

John250

PR Founding Father
I would not mind going to Silver Dollar in GA on May 8th. But I am going to be in Florida. That track is very fun and worth the haul for a qualifier if your looking to travel to a qualifier.

Vet261

PR Addict
Regionals still 20 min motos?

Schedule is sweet.

I know PVR and others ran 7 lap motos for 2020. Then of course Wildcat was a disaster. I think the plan with the 3 regional format is again to offer longer motos, but not sure there was ever any expectation of timed 20 min motos. I would expect 7 lap motos again for 2021, so whatever that works out to lap time wise for each track.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I'm thankful to be back on the schedule for 2021. Hopefully we can catch a break on covid this year, and the weather, but based on BC race history we will just take the covid break and run.

7 laps on our new layout should put kids at about 12-14 minute motos depending on the class. 20 minutes would be interesting. Based on the Youth classes available for our Regional Championship, we would probably be at around two 8 hour days to complete that. And that's probably starting at 9:30 or so just so everyone can practice. I'm going to follow guidance from the elders and make my decision, but I'm thinking a 15 minute moto could be a good compromise. 1 long day, and a shorter day to get people on the road.